Tuesday, December 13, 2016

October Swap


Hello. I have a quick post for you today. I realized I never shared my October swap. The theme for October was to do a technique card. The technique I chose was to layer ink on the clear block and then stamp it on paper. I took my aquapainter and filled in any white spots with ink. It makes for a quick and easy background. This card is fallish but I think this would work great with some blues in the background and a green wreath for a winter card. Something I may have to try out!


I will be back tomorrow with my November swap. It's a cute one! And then I have to work on my December swap. So many things to do this month. At least my shopping is mostly done. Thank you Amazon Prime. Now I just need to find the time to wrap all of the gifts. It's hard with little kids around because I have to wait until everyone is definitely asleep so I don't get anyone peeking. But when that time rolls around, I'm ready for sleep myself! Oh well, it will get done at some point.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Floral Phrases
Paper: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Gold glimmer paper
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, Dapper Denim
Accessories: Wonderful Wreath framelits, clear block, Aquapainter, Fancy Frost Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment