Wednesday, December 14, 2016

November Swap


Hello! I'm back with my swap for November. The theme for November was to use washi tape. If we didn't have any we could also cut DSP to the size of washi tape and use that. So I did a mix of both. I used some Candy Cane Lane DSP cut into thin strips and the copper foil dot washi tape. I used these as part of the background over some Cucumber Crush cardstock. Then I made lots of Santas for the cards. I punched him out and colored him with markers. As I was coloring these santas, my son saw me doing them and he wanted to join in as well. It was cute. He wanted to make sure he colored his just like mine. I adhered the Santa to a soft sky circle cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits. These stitched shapes give a nice little extra touch to your circles, ovals and squares. (They are currently on backorder but should be back in stock mid-January). Then the finishing touch was a little poof to the Santa's hat. I just cut apart the white pom pom trim for his hat.


I hope you liked today's card. These were fairly quick to put together so a great idea for any last minute cards you need to make!

Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Greetings From Santa
Paper: Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Ink: Archival Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Affectionately Yours Washi tape, White pom pom trim, Real Red, Tip Top Taupe, Daffodil Delight, and Peekaboo Peach markers

No comments:

Post a Comment