Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Dragonfly Dreams Display samples 13 - 15

Hi! It’s the final day of display stamper projects. Sorry it took so long to get them posted. But I did save the best for last. At least these are the projects I liked the most.


This card is my favorite one of the bunch. I wanted to do a stained glass/mosaic look with this card. It took a bit of time gluing all of these pieces but it looks so pretty. I kept the rest of the card simple because I wanted the dragonfly to be the star.


My next card is similar to one I did in the past. I added ink to my block using the aquapainter and put the block down on shimmer paper. I went back and filled in any white spots with the corresponding ink. I just love the rainbow look of this card. Then I used the Labeler Alphabet for the Hello sentiment. (The word friend comes from the set). And finished it off with sequins, twine and pearls.


And my last card was done for my husband. He always wants me to make a scene on my card. So he wanted something that showed dragonflies in the water against some kind of sky background. So I think this card meets his requirements. I used some images from the Jars of Love set to make the lily pads, bees and green flowers. The other "weeds" in the Tip Top Taupe color is the dragonfly body stamp. I thought it looked more like a plant. And the final touch was to add the small dragonfly cut outs from copper paper.

Well I hope you enjoyed all of my samples. Now it's on to finishing up some christmas cards and finish up christmas shopping. Hopefully I'll be able to get a little crafty time in soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are all lovely but the first one that looks like stained glass is stunning. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete