Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dragonfly Dreams - Display Samples 1 and 2

Hello!! Today I'm going to share 2 of the display stampers projects I made. The stuff that I got to work with was the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and framelits, the Fabulous Foil acetate paper, enamel shapes, and Emerald Envy ribbon. I will share 2 - 3 projects in a post. Today I'm going to share 2 of the 3d items I made. I made 2 little gift bags for candy or small items. For the first item, I used the gusseted bags. I added some DSP to the back and filled it with some tissue paper. (I added candy to it after I took the picture). Then I added a banner and tag to the top and held it all together with a gold clip and ribbon. Love these cute little clips. The "Hello" was stamped with the Rich Razzleberry ombre pad.


The second 3d item was another little candy or small treat holder. Erica Cerwin had shared an idea where she cut the baker's box apart to make this cute little treat holder. I thought it was a fun idea so I tried this as well. I cut out 2 of the large pieces with Mint Macaroon and put it together. I then added a strip of the foil acetate around it. I decided to use the silver side since a lot of my other projects use the gold side of this paper. It's so funny because 2 or 3 years ago, I NEVER would have used so much gold but now it's all I want to use on my projects, haha! I tried to contain myself on these projects and have a mix of both. Then I punched out this pretty dragonfly with the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper (it might be a little hard to see the sparkle in the picture). And finished it off with the Emerald Envy ribbon. It's a little simple but this way it's fairly quick to put together if you need to make several of them. Who wouldn't love to get some candy in this cute treat bag!


For these display samples post, I'm probably not going to post all of the products like I normally do because it's a little time consuming. If I have the time I will update them on the posts that I can. But feel free to contact me if you have any questions on anything I did.

Thanks for stopping by. See ya soon!!

1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful information that you have shared with us , thanks ! :)
    wedding invitation cards
    visiting card printingthis is a beautiful information that you have shared with us , thanks ! :)
    wedding invitation cards
    visiting card printing

    ReplyDelete