Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pleasant Poppies Hello


Hello! I have a card to share with you today using some new goodies. I used the new Honeycomb Hello bundle set with the Pleasant Poppies set. The hexagon hive die is really super cute. I can't wait to use it again. I used the die on Coastal Cabana cardstock and then I stamped one of the images from Honeycomb Hello into some of the empty spaces. I stamped the Poppy image on watercolor paper in Smokey Slate and colored it in with various markers (Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Strawberry Slush). Then I used my watercolor pen to blend the colors together. The cute little hello sentiment is also from the Honeycomb Hello set. I also added some Real Red cotton ribbon. This ribbon is so nice and ties so well. The final touch is the adorable sequins! You can put them on just about any card!!


This is a short post today as I need to get working on getting ready for this new baby. We basically have nothing ready and this baby could be here at any time. I haven't been feeling good the past few days so I've just been in super lazy mode. So today I hope I can get a move on something and I hope to squeeze in some time to make a couple of cards too. We shall see.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Honeycomb Hello, Pleasant Poppies
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate, Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Watercolor
Accessories: Real Red cotton ribbon, Hexagon Hive Thinlits die, Sequins, Strawberry Slush marker, Pretty in Pink marker, Melon Mambo marker, Aquapainter

No comments:

Post a Comment