Friday, November 22, 2013

Snow Much Fun - Snowman!


Happy Friday! I have a cute snowman card for today. I still love this snowman from the retired Snow Much Fun set! I wanted to use him with the Festive Flurry snowflakes. I just stamped him on one of the snowflakes and colored him in with various markers. I sponged some silver ink around the edges of the snowflake. I added the snowflake to a piece of Winter Frost DSP. I embossed one of the sentiments from the Christmas Messages set in black. I don't know why I don't do more embossing because it gives the card such a great look! The saying just stands out so much more and it only takes seconds to do it! (Don't mind the smudge near the sentiment :( ) For the finishing touch I added Real Red 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon.
Please bear with me on my photos. My photo set up is out of commission for the moment until I can get my craft space set up better in the basement. So I'm left with taking photos in random places around the house. When it's nice I try to take them outside but during the week it's hard to do that since it's pretty dark before I go to work and when I come home. So in the meantime, I'm experimenting with the best places in the house. I haven't found a great spot yet.
Have a great weekend!


Stamps: Christmas Messages, Snow Much Fun (retired)
Ink: Black Stazon, Black, Silver ink
Paper: Smokey Slate, Winter Frost DSP paper stack
Accessories: Festive Flurry Framelit dies, Real Red 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, Embossing powder, markers

No comments:

Post a Comment