Thursday, November 7, 2013

Christmas Cheer



Hi! I have a quick post for today. I have a fairly simple mailable Christmas card to share. Excuse the blurry photo. I took it this morning with my phone and I thought it looked fine until I went to edit it. If I can get a better picture later, I will update the post. This card will look cute using some of the other papers from the Season of Style DSP paper stack. You could use the Winter Post DSP paper stack as well. This is kind of a case from one of the cards I did for my Festive Flurry card class. I got the new gold ink this week so I was dying to try it out. I don't know how I became so obsessed with gold lately! I never thought I would like it so much! Anyway, the large snowflake is stamped in gold ink and cut out with the Festive Flurry framelit dies. I used the Deco label die to cut the Winter Frost DSP which was stamped with a sentiment from the Christmas Messages stamp set. Next time I think I will emboss the sentiment so it stands out a little more. I added 2 strips of Champagne glimmer paper and some Pool Party bakers twine. I am hoping to make a few more of these cards using the other fun papers in the stack!


Stamps: Festive Flurry, Christmas Messages
Ink: Black, Gold
Paper: Season of Style DSP paper stack, Winter Frost DSP paper stack, Crumb Cake, Champagne glimmer paper
Accessories: Festive Flurry Framelit dies, Deco Label Framelit dies, Pool Party baker's twine, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment