Monday, January 28, 2013

Hearts a Flutter


Hello all! It's been a long long time since I've done any stamping. Once I get home from work and we do the daily ritual of eating, cleaning and what not, I am just too tired to do any stamping. And then there hasn't been any time on the weekends either. But somehow, yesterday I had time to make 3 cards! I was on a roll! I got some new goodies on Friday so I had a little inspiration to make something. Today's card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I used the new Hearts a Flutter bundle. This is such a cute set. I love those banners! The banners were stamped in Pool Party and cut out using the coordinating die. I stamped one of the heart images from the set in crumb cake on the crumb cake cardstock. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I just colored each word with the Gumball Green marker and stamped them on their own little banner. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
Accessories: Hearts A Flutter dies, Chevron embossing folder, Pool Party baker's twine, Heart punch, Dazzling Diamonds, green buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment