Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More Perfectly Preserved



Hello! I'm back with another Perfectly Preserved card. I actually made this card a couple of weeks ago but just haven't had the time to post. Someone does not like to take many (if any) naps during the day!! At least he sleeps pretty good during the night so I will take that! Anyway, for today's card I used Perfectly Preserved again and the Orchard Harvest DSP. The colors and designs of these papers are great! I love almost all of them. For this card I used the plaid design and the Raspberry Ripple dots design. Again, I stamped the Border Banter set on the cotton ribbon. I stamped the chevron design in Island Indigo. I stamped 2 pears in Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit and used the die to cut them out. The apple is stamped in Raspberry Ripple. Then I used the Textured Impressions Designer Frames embossing folder behind the fruit. And finally I added the Thank you sentiment from the set in the bottom corner. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Paper: Early Espresso, Luckly Limeade, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Rasberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Island Indigo
Accessories: Textured Impressions Designer Frames embossing folder, Cannery Set Framelits Die, Cottom Ribbon, Small Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment