Thursday, August 23, 2012

Perfectly Preserved


Hi! I actually did get a chance to play around with some new things last week. However, I wasn't able to photograph them and post about them until today. Since it's been so long since I've stamped, I'm not feeling too excited about the cards I made. Out of the 3 I made, today's card is the one I like the best. I'm not sure I will even post the others since they aren't so good, haha! I used lots of new goodies on this card. I thought my favorite thing was going to be the stamp set but I think it's the new Cotton Ribbon. I almost didn't get this thinking I didn't need more ribbon but I love that you can stamp on it and kind of make your own ribbon. I used the new Border Banter's set to get the chevron look on the ribbon. I stamped that in Summer Starfruit. I'm not really a fan of this color but I do love how it looks on the ribbon. The background is embossed with the Woodgrain textured embossing folder. Then I used the new Perfectly Preserved set and coordinating Framelit dies....love them!! This set is so fun and so easy to use now that you don't have to cut everything out.
I hope to have more to show you soon with this set! Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Paper: Rasberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit
Ink: Rasberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party
Accessories: Woodgrain embossing folder, 7/8 inch Cotton Ribbon, Cannery Set Framelits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment