Friday, September 9, 2011

Halloween Bat?


TGIF! Yay it's Friday. What a wet dreary week this has been! I thought I heard someone say the sun was out but since I have no windows nearby at work I have no idea if that's the truth or not. I hope so. I haven't seen the sun in so long! Today, I have a fun halloween card for you. I'm not really sure if he's a bat or an owl. I tried to make him look like a bat from the owl punch, but I was having some problems figuring out how to do his wings. I did see a good idea for it but that was after I already finished the card. So we'll say that he's a bat. Whatever he is, I think he's kind of cute. :) The layout is the same that I used on one of the Creative Crew cards. One thing I would change is how I glued the vellum piece down. You can see the glue marks more on this card than on the other one. (so don't pay attention to them ;) ) The Basic Gray background was stamped with a couple of doily stamps in Black. Then I ran the Spooky Skyline wheel over that in versamark. I sponged the edges in Black after that. The pearls on the Modern Label punch were colored with a black sharpie. Have a great weekend!!

Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Spooky Skyline wheel
Paper: Black, Basic Gray, Concord Crush, Pumpkin Pie (textured), Shimmer White, Vellum
Ink: Black
Accessories: Owl Punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Top Note Die, Lattice Embossing folder, pearls, orange ribbon (not SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment