Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blissful Butterflies


Hi, I'm back! I have another card today. I actually had some free time this morning so I was getting crafty. I was making up some bachelorette party invites using MDS for my future sister-in-law. I was having so much fun doing that so the juices were flowing and I decided to make a card using some new goodies. I will post a couple of the invite samples tomorrow. As for today's card I used the SAB set Bliss. Oh how I love those butterflies! They make any card look nice! I stamped and cut 3 butterflies in Rich Razzleberry (added some pearls to one of them). I stamped the damask image on Crumb Cake in Early Espresso. I used the First Edition DSP along with the Greenhouse Gala DSP. I added a strip of Rich Razzleberry striped grosgrain and some kraft tafetta ribbon. I punched a little tag with the word love from You're a Gem and then added a Rich Razzleberry button. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment