Saturday, January 22, 2011

Party Owl


Happy Saturday! I have a fun and cute card for you today. I did this card for yesterday's challenge on splitcoast. It was to stamp a sentiment over and over somewhere in your background. It's a little hard to see but I used the Happy Birthday from A Word for You in Bashful Blue behind the owl. I used DSP from the Celebrations collection and pulled my colors from there. The owl has some fun dazzling diamonds on him and I gave him some wings using the Bird punch. The sentiment is from Party This Way stamped in Pacific Point. I hope you enjoy this cute owl who is ready to party! Today I'm off to a dinner party at a friends house. I'm making some homemade oreos for dessert. So far the cookies look good, now I just need to add the middle (the best part). If they look and taste good, I will post some pictures of them plus the recipe. If all works out, my plan is to package them up with a fun tag and some ribbon! I love being able to combine baking and stamping together. Have a great weekend! GO JETS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment