Thursday, January 6, 2011

Every Moment


Hello! Today's card is for the sketch challenge on splitcoast yesterday. I really liked this sketch. It was fairly simple but it's definitely something I'll use again. I used the set Every Moment. This was the first time I used this set. I really like the flowers in it. Of course, I like the flowers in all the sets! :) I colored the flowers and butterfly in with some blender pens using Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip. I added some dazzling diamonds to the butterfly to make it glittery. I used the perfect polka dots texture plate on the Crumb Cake cardstock. Then I added a strip of Pear Pizazz and some Night of Navy ribbon. I really like this large ribbon. Except that it makes it difficult to mail this card. This will just have to be a hand delivered card. I hope you enjoyed my card today! Have a nice day!

2 comments: