Friday, November 5, 2010

Shimmery Snowman


Hello! Well it's been a little bit longer than I had expected since my last post. My first week back to work I had no motivation to get any cards done. Then this pas week, we just had a lot of unexpected things go on, so again no time for cards. Today I have off from work so I decided to get a jump start on my holiday cards. I've been seeing so many cute Christmas cards lately, that I had to do some too. I don't have my new order of Christmas stamps yet so I used some of the older sets I have. These are just as fun too. Today's card is a case of this card. I just loved the look of it. But I changed the color to Marina Mist and the stamp set to Jolliest Time of the Year. The snowman was colored using a blender pen and white craft ink. Then I used various other colors for the rest of him. The background on the marina mist is a sentiment from Many Merry Messages. The snowflake on the crumb cake piece is from Snow Burst. All of the edges are sponged with Chocolate Chip.

I have a close up of the snowman piece because I sprayed it with some Vanilla Smooch Spritz. It looks very shimmery in real life. I think I need to start using that more because it gives a fun effect to the card. I hope you enjoyed todays card. I'll be back in the next couple of days with some more holiday cards for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment