Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baja Flower and a Wedding Centerpiece



Happy Wednesday!! I’ve actually had a chance to get a couple of cards done. Today’s card was kind of CASE’d from Andrea Walford. I used her layout but I just changed the paper and stamps used. I used the Greenhouse Gala dsp along with Early Espresso and Crumb Cake. The flower is stamped in Baja Breeze from Friends Never Fade. And the leaf is in Certainly Celery, also from Friends Never Fade. The sentiment is from A Word For You. I plan to have another post for tomorrow. Woo hoo 3 days in a row!! I’m trying to keep up but now we have to get working on all the little wedding details, which apparently is a LOT! Plus the fact that I’ve decided to do my own centerpieces so that’s added to our list. Here is a picture of our centerpiece in progress. I have to do some better arranging with the wheat and then we plan to have some votive candles and maybe some little pumpkins around the jar. I’m also going to play around with the bow a bit too. This was just to see how it would look with the ribbon around it. I think it adds a nice little touch than not having anything. The ribbon is Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon (this plum color is the color of the bridesmaid dresses). I will post another picture of mock set up once I have it figured out. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment