Thursday, August 26, 2010

My invites!!!






Hello! Here are the finished invites…finally! These actually were not too bad to make. I had to do 50 of them so it wasn’t too crazy! I’m really pleased with how they turned out. I used the sets Watercolor Trio, Elements of Style and Life (Papertrey Ink). The swirl from the Elements of Style was embossed with clear embossing powder on the chocolate chip card stock. Colors used were Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Ruby Red. So this is one big thing checked off on the to do list. Now many many more little things to do. But instead I am off to Atlantic City for a few days of rest. Maybe I’ll come back a big winner and can hire someone to do all the little things left….ohh to dream!

3 comments:

  1. They are absolutely beautiful. No one will want to part with them. Good luck in AC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutly love them! I came across your blog from splitcoast...these are beautiful! I saw you were going to AC...are you from NJ. I am from Northern NJ; Bergen County area...Congrats on your upcomming wedding! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Yes I am from NJ, the western part of NJ near PA.

    ReplyDelete