Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Party This Way


Hi! Today’s card if for yesterday’s color challenge on Splitcoast. It was to use Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist. I really like these colors together. I got my new goodies yesterday so I decided to use Party This Way. I thought this was a cute birthday set. I stamped the Party This Way sentiment randomly over Wild Wasabi cardstock. I then sponged the edges with Wild Wasabi. I also added some faux stitching along the edges with a white gel pen. I added the Happy Birthday strip along the bottom in Cherry Cobbler. Then I stamped 3 candles in Marina Mist. I colored the flame in so saffron and added some dazzling diamonds. The only thing non SU is the nestability label under the candles. I hope you enjoy! I hope to be back tomorrow or some time this week with more new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment