Monday, May 17, 2010

Petal Pizazz set


Hello! Today’s cards are inspired by Nichole Heady. She had a cute card on her blog that I really liked so I decided to copy that card using Stampin Up stamps. Her card is similar to the yellow one. I decided to use her colors and then add 3 more cards in different colors to make a set. I used Petal Pizazz for the 2 larger flowers and For All You Do for the smaller Soft Suede flower and butterfly. The colors I used were Crushed Curry, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery and Soft Suede. The sentiments on the vellum piece are from the retired Absolutely Fabulous set. I like that these cards were fairly quick and simple to make. Plus they are pretty flat so they are good for mailing. I love how they came out. Now I just need to figure out who to give the set to. Of course I’ll have to package it up nicely too.



2 comments: